Looking for PAID teaching experience?
A flexible schedule?
A fun work environment?
Experience with kids of all ages?
Apply to be an English Tutor at Best in Class Education!
Work Schedule: Weekdays from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Weekends from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Days and Hours are flexible
*Seeking tutors for our Sammamish, Issaquah, and Renton locations*
* Tutor students in English. Grade levels range from pre-K to 11th grade.
* Teach lessons to students in the areas of reading, writing, grammar, and vocabulary.
Teaching materials and curriculum are provided.
* Grade homework assignments, tests, and essays. (No work required outside of class time)
* Maintain student progress records.
* Sophomore, Junior, or Senior college student majoring in English, Education, or related field.
* Knowledge of correct grammar, spelling, and English usage.
* Ability to follow instructions and work as a team member.
* Ability to work independently and teach the class on his/her own.
* Ability to deal with students in a caring and confident manner.
* Experience in a tutorial program preferred, but not required. We provide extensive training!
* Special consideration for those who want to be teachers.
* Email resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
* Starting pay $10.00 to $14.00 an hour (depending on experience).
* Sammamish positions include 1 hour paid commute time.
* Open until filled. Training will start at your earliest convenience.
Best in Class Education is a thriving tutoring franchise company. We are proud to have locations nationwide in California, Maryland, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, and here in Washington State. All of us at Best in Class are passionate about what we do: helping students succeed. We have been providing tutoring services to students from preschool through high school since 1995.
Best in Class Education is a fast-paced, ambitious, and energetic company looking for similar people who want to grow with us. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for teaching and working with students. Best in Class strives not only for the achievement of its students, but for all of its teachers as well. Because of how quickly we are expanding, we have plenty of opportunities for growth within the company. Best in Class can help you achieve your career goals by providing leadership, coaching, learning opportunities, and valuable experience. Whether you are looking into one of our enrichment tutor positions, or have your eyes on a management position, Best in Class could be the best opportunity for you.
Check us out online!
Best in Class Website